Cumming Violent Crime Attorney
Defending Against Violent Crime Charges in Cumming & Dahlonega
Prosecutions of violent crimes in Georgia are notoriously harsh, expending considerable resources to try to land a conviction. In order to combat that tenacity, you need a dedicated legal counsel of your own. I, Andrew J. Richman of Richman Law Firm, am ready to take on the opposition in your violent crimes case, no matter how intimidating it has made itself out to be. Get the assistance of a criminal defense attorney in Georgia on your side!
Have you been accused of a violent crime? Call Richman Law Firm today at 678.829.2826 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our Cumming violent crime lawyer.
Why Hire Richman Law Firm
- I am a former prosecutor with unique insight.
- I have handled thousands of criminal cases.
- My past clients have given me high praise.
- I make myself available 24/7 for emergencies.
Types of Violent Crimes in Georgia
I have the legal and trial-tested experience necessary to challenge any violent crime charge that you might be facing. By analyzing how the prosecution hopes to bring evidence against you, as well as collecting useful evidence to bring forth in your defense, I can push your case towards a dismissal, charge reduction, or not guilty verdict. You are afforded the presumption of innocence due to our country’s ideals, and I intend to do everything in my power to see that it is upheld and respected in and out of court.
Violent crime cases I can handle include but are not limited to:
- Assault: In Georgia, assault is defined as the attempt to inflict injury through violence against another person, specifically when that person has reason to believe the attempt is sincere or could result in real injury.
- Battery: The actual physical, violent contact between an attacker and a victim is considered the serious violent crime of battery. This is often paired with assault charges – or combined into assault & battery – due to the fact that actual harm is usually preceded by an attempt to cause harm.
- Murder: There are very few if any, crimes in Georgia legal statutes that are taken more seriously than murder. A conviction could result in life imprisonment or even capital punishment.
- Vehicular manslaughter: Typically related to driving under the influence (DUI) charges, vehicular manslaughter occurs when someone takes the life of another in a car accident or traffic collision.
Contact Our Violent Crime Lawyer in Cumming Today
I genuinely want to help you uphold your name and protect your freedom when you are accused of violent crime in Georgia, but I cannot do anything until you retain my services. Before matters get out of hand and the prosecution gains an advantage due to your own hesitation, call 678.829.2826 to reach my Cumming and Dahlonega criminal defense firm. I am known for quick action taken with careful consideration, so you can rely on me for responsive defense counsel.
Contact Richman Law Firm today to get started with our Cumming violent crime attorney.